August 2011 Moms

Such supportive friends

So friend #3 just bailed on me. We were supposed to have everyone over for dinner and drinks tonight and everyone said that sounded really good. DH's friends are still coming, so it's going to be a big sausage fest for me boo.

I just don't understand. We are all between the ages of 25-28. We don't have to go out and get wasted downtown every single holiday! Plus, if they had just told me that's what they wanted to do before, I would have been fine with it, but we have had this planned for a few weeks now and I ordered A LOT of food!

So sorry girls, that I am pregnant and not worth your time now.

P.S. One of them is my SISTER

Re: Such supportive friends

• Boo! What goobs. I'm sorry they bailed. Make all the guys eat a lot to take care of the food.

The friends you can't do much about, but your sister, I would totally nag her about bailing. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How rude! You're right, if they wanted to go out drinking, they should have told you beforehand before they made a commitment to you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"