Parenting after a Loss
Options

I can't stand Ryan Seacrest!

I watched for 3 minutes before turning back to Back to the Future. I miss *** Clark :(

Doesn't matter I guess -I'll be asleep within the hour....

Re: I can't stand Ryan Seacrest!

• Options
    Are you close enough to the city to actually see/hear what's going on in Times Square?  Just wonderin' ... if I lived there, and I would think all the people would be a huge cramp in my normal plans.  (If I had any normal plans....since I'm pretty lame on my couch, just waiting for the laundry to finish.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Did the Bump edit out Mr.Clark's name?  Funny.  I am not a fan or Ryan Seacrest either.  but DH and I are so tired that neither of us can move from the couch to turn on the TV.  DH is asleep next to me holding onto his smartphone and I am on the computer.  We will probably go to bed soon.  We are so bo-ring.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Seriously TB?!?!

*** Clark. D!ck Clark. ugh.

I'm don't live in Manhattan anymore, but I've been to Times Square on NYE and it's awful - even though I was 18 and drunk and with friends, I knew it was rediculous at the time.  What you see on TV are the people who have tickets or who have been there since early in the morning.  Most people are so many blocks back that they can't see the action other than *maybe* the ball.  When I was there some guy was grabbing me, and I yelled out to a female cop to help and she laughed and said "what do you want me to do about it." And usually it's terribly freezing, and you're there for hours. 

Glad I did it once, so I never have to even consider doing it again!

• Options
    imagedarkskyy:

Seriously TB?!?!

*** Clark. D!ck Clark. ugh.

I'm don't live in Manhattan anymore, but I've been to Times Square on NYE and it's awful - even though I was 18 and drunk and with friends, I knew it was rediculous at the time.  What you see on TV are the people who have tickets or who have been there since early in the morning.  Most people are so many blocks back that they can't see the action other than *maybe* the ball.  When I was there some guy was grabbing me, and I yelled out to a female cop to help and she laughed and said "what do you want me to do about it." And usually it's terribly freezing, and you're there for hours. 

Glad I did it once, so I never have to even consider doing it again!

Yuck!  From what you describe....I don't even want to try it once.   I also can't stand Ryan either...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"