Two Under 2

first xmas with 2under1..GREAT

its like someone else told me, Toys R Us threw up in my living room. I cant wait until next year when both girls have an idea of whats going on. It was really nice having our first FULL family Christmas. The day started off with both girls in bed with snuggling  :-)

How was everyone else's Christmas? Oh, Ill add it was VERY hectic..visiting all grandparents and carting around everyones toys. 

Re: first xmas with 2under1..GREAT

• This was our first Christmas with 3u3 and we spent it at home. My family came over and we did snacky foods and visited. It was a great Christmas :)
  • Mine are 2 and 1 and yes, it was GREAT! Next year will be even better.

They had fun playing all day long~

• Loading the player...
  • Mine was only semi-ok.  I mean, my kids were/are happy/healthy, so I'm sure that's something that I can't be upset about.

Christmas Eve we found mold in our house.  LOTS of mold.  So we stayed at my mom's for a week while my stupid landlords hemmed and hawwed over what they would (or, really, wouldn't) do.  We got people to test our air quality, test the mold to see what kind it is/was, and contacted a lawyer.  The maintenance men weren't thorough at all, and the day after "cleaning" it, it came back.  The day after that (after their "retouching")  it came back again.  So we nitpicked and stayed and watched them.

Sorry, but having a massive amount of mold in our bedroom 2 inches away from DS's crib, all around DD's window and ours is NOT ok with a 4 month old and a 16 month old.  Period.

Too bad we can't get out of our lease.

So on top of that, we were dealing with sleep issues since we weren't at home, trying not to step on my mom's toes while still trying to keep DD's schedule/rules in place....it was a mess.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"