June 2011 Moms

Bought a crib today :o)

DH and I decided to stop by Target today to check out if the Graco Lauren crib was on sale at the store near us because someone on this forum had mentioned it. It was on sale from $159.99 to $111! There was one left in the store and we decided to take it home with us today! The crib was our first baby purchase. Smile

https://www.target.com/Graco-Lauren-Classic-Convertible-Espresso/dp/B00264HWKY

We'll be pairing it with the Ikea Hemnes 8-drawer dresser in the black-brown finish.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00067830

BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
Married: Feb 2008
DD: June 2011
TTC# 2: April 2014
BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)

Re: Bought a crib today :o)

• Ugh...I should have gone to Target!!  We bought the same crib today at BRU because it was on sale from $179.99 to $149.99.  Grrr!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If it's not too much of a pain, you could return it and pick one up at Target instead. I believe the sale lasts through next week!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • great find!
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • imagemarch2008:
    If it's not too much of a pain, you could return it and pick one up at Target instead. I believe the sale lasts through next week!

I went to Target and they didn't have any left...oh well, still happy to have bought my crib.

• Great deal! I love the Lauren. Was the Sarah by any chance on sale too???
  • imageAprilLynn09:
    Great deal! I love the Lauren. Was the Sarah by any chance on sale too???

The only other one that I remember seeing on sale at our store was the Graco Charleston. For some reason, the sale prices are not posted on the Target website either, which was what people were saying on the Nurseries and Baby Gear forum.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"