Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

How many of us are ringing in 2011 sick at home ?

This seems like a pretty bad cold/ flu season. I will be celebrating the New Year by laying on the couch with my laryngitis and sinus infection feeling sh!tty. I may even be able to croak out "Happy New Year" , but I dont think FI is going to want to kiss my red chapped snotty face LOL

Anyone joining me ?

Mixing cold meds and wine isnt bad for you right ?Drinks

Re: How many of us are ringing in 2011 sick at home ?

• We're just hanging out. DS is asleep and DH and DD are playing Star Wars on the Xbox.

Hope you feel better.

• Hope you feel better.  I'm ringing it in at home, but not b/c I'm sick.  DH has to work and we would have probably stayed home anyway.  So DD is asleep and I'm getting ready to do some laundry.  FUN!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeop, I'm sick but DD and DH aren't.  DH is going to stop by our friend's NYE/BD party to say hi but back before midnight.  
  • I'm with you and I totally don't even want to be up or kissed at 12. Me and lo have been sick on and off a llllllll month! Feel better!
  • Me! Just found out I have bronchitis, an upper respiratory infection and sinusitis. And to top it all off, I'm PG so there are very few drugs I can take. I doubt I'll even make it to midnight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not sick but my 6 yo is.  Had to cancel tonight's plans last minute today b/c he started throwing up. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yup. Me too! DD has been sick since Christmas Day, but seems better today.  I've been sick since Wednesday and feel crappy.

I ventured out today to get a perm that I desperately needed and I threw up twice at the salon.  Illness or pregnancy I'll never know, but it sucked either way. Now I'm home again nursing a massive headache and wishing it was bedtime Crying

Happy New Year anyway!!

• Just returned from our New Year's Eve trip to the ER with DS.  Croup took a turn for the worse ... hoping everything they gave him helps and we are now settled in for a slow night at home!
  • Not sick, but stuck at home because of a blizzard!
  • Piper is asleep and still getting over RSV and DH is working....exciting!!  Stick out tongue 
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • :::raises hand::: This is my 6th cold/ear and sinus infection since the end of September. DH is coming down with it, too and the boys are also mildly sick. I'm miserable and going to bed, and it's not even 9pm yet.
    Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view
  • DH is at work, DS is asleep (has a double ear infection), I have a sinus infection and a possible ear infection...yay!  
  • DD and I are both asleep and DH is at work.  DD went to bed before 8pm and I'm not going to make it very much longer.  Hopefully DH will have an easy night (but with fireworks and drunk drivers, I highly doubt it) so he will be rested enough to help out around the house tomorrow.
  • DH and I are both fighting a nasty cold. O is ready to party (read: will not go to sleep!!!),so we're taking turns chasing and resting.
  • Yuppers. I have an upper resp. infection, my H has a sinus infection and the babe has ear infections.  Fun!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!
  • I'm not sick but my New Year will be shitty.  MIL is in ICU on a vent and they are shutting it off tomorrow. DH flew out tonight to be with her when they do. We were supposed to be going out of town tonight for our first weekend away from the babies since they were born, instead I'm on the couch with the TV and a bowl of cereal missing my husband while my babies sleep. And my birthday is in a few days so that should be just in time for me to hop on the plane myself for the service. 2011 is not off to a good start.
  • imagePolofsky:
    I'm not sick but my New Year will be shitty.  MIL is in ICU on a vent and they are shutting it off tomorrow. DH flew out tonight to be with her when they do. We were supposed to be going out of town tonight for our first weekend away from the babies since they were born, instead I'm on the couch with the TV and a bowl of cereal missing my husband while my babies sleep. And my birthday is in a few days so that should be just in time for me to hop on the plane myself for the service. 2011 is not off to a good start.

oh no!!  this is awful to hear...{{hugs}} to you.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • imagePolofsky:
    I'm not sick but my New Year will be shitty.  MIL is in ICU on a vent and they are shutting it off tomorrow. DH flew out tonight to be with her when they do. We were supposed to be going out of town tonight for our first weekend away from the babies since they were born, instead I'm on the couch with the TV and a bowl of cereal missing my husband while my babies sleep. And my birthday is in a few days so that should be just in time for me to hop on the plane myself for the service. 2011 is not off to a good start.

I'm so sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with your DH and family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Blah... I am at home sick, too. Dr. said it was a stomach virus and kidney and bladder infections. We were supposed to go on vacation this week but the stomach virus has hit us too hard and we had to cancel. Ugh...miserable! Hope everyone feels better soon!

• Awww Im sorry to hear everyone is so sick :(  I hope we all can at least wake up tomorrow feeling a bit better :)

All to the PP- my T & P's are with your DH and MIL, thats a terrible thing to be going through

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"