Attachment Parenting
Options

3 slings and 1 k'tan for sale!

Hava sling in a size petite. SOLD

This has only been used a couple times. I did pull about 2 inches of the padding out of one of the rails, so I could make it a little tighter, and resewed it. you cannot even tell though.

Seven Slings pocket sling Size 1-- $8

We used this once, I ordered the wrong size and even though I paid for the size assurance, I threw all the paperwork away before I was for sure about the size...Embarrassed

SBP OOAK slingified Leo Bordeaux dyed with Dylon's Blue. I cannot believe I'm selling this :(. I bought it from Tabitha, and although I love it, we are wrapping more now and I want the money to go towards a wrap. I paid $65 for it. PENDING!

I also have a Baby Blue Size X-Small Baby K'tan for sale It is in EUC. how about $30? 

All prices are flexible

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 3 slings and 1 k'tan for sale!

• Options

For details pm or email adeforest at yahoo dot com for faster response

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hey I'll take the hava! I friend of mine is about to pop and needs a sling :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekwinters87:
    Hey I'll take the hava! I friend of mine is about to pop and needs a sling :)

Seriously?? Okie dokie!

• Options
    imageAliciaCM:

SBP OOAK slingified Leo Bordeaux dyed with Dylon's Blue. I cannot believe I'm selling this :(. I bought it from Tabitha, and although I love it, we are wrapping more now and I want the money to go towards a wrap. I paid $65 for it, I'll sell it for $60

Any more info on this one? I'm new to this whole babyness. I don't know what SBP and OOAK mean, but it looks very cozy! What material is it?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options

Oh, and what size did you order from Seven Slings?

I ordered a size 2, which seems like it'd fit, and I know I'm an XS in a k'tan, so I am wondering what SS size you got because maybe their measuring instructions are wrong and I got the wrong size too?  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    imagedaenikoffre:
    imageAliciaCM:

SBP OOAK slingified Leo Bordeaux dyed with Dylon's Blue. I cannot believe I'm selling this :(. I bought it from Tabitha, and although I love it, we are wrapping more now and I want the money to go towards a wrap. I paid $65 for it, I'll sell it for $60

Any more info on this one? I'm new to this whole babyness. I don't know what SBP and OOAK mean, but it looks very cozy! What material is it?

OOAK = One Of A Kind

It was originally a Storchenwiege woven wrap that was then converted by SBP (Sleeping Baby Productions) into a ring sling. Here's a close up of the (undyed) weave:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"