Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone else New Yearsing with just LO?

H is working a private gig tonight until 2am.  I had planned to go my friend's house but her kids both have the flu, so here I am chilling with P, snuggling on the couch. Anyone else bringin' in the New Year with just LO?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
Me:28 H:34
Me: all tests normal!
H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
MFI Urologist all test normal.
Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****

Re: Anyone else New Yearsing with just LO?

• I am! DH is a firefighter and is working until 6am Sunday. I told him that we would come for a little visit tomorrow though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LO and my DD... I do NYE solo every year. DH works at a five star restaurant and the $$ is too good for him to not work NYE. I stay up until he gets home, worrying that he'll be safe driving with all the crazy drivers out there.
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Me! DH has to work at five tomorrow morning so he's already in bed. LO has a cold and is cranky and not in a sleepy mood so we'll be ringing in the new year together. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

The Nest/Bump sucks and won't let me change my location. I'm in Arkansas, not Florida.
  • imageheyitsme:
    LO and my DD... I do NYE solo every year. DH works at a five star restaurant and the $$ is too good for him to not work NYE. I stay up until he gets home, worrying that he'll be safe driving with all the crazy drivers out there.

Oh, me too! I'm freaking out about H getting home tonight! He is working this gig in a bar (he used to be a DJ and still does occasional gigs) I'm so afraid people are going to buy him drinks and he'll be too polite to decline them. I know he won't drink too much to drive, but just one drink on NYE scares me when you have to drive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Us too!  FI works for a 5 star resort and NYE is super busy for them so he works every year.  I'll worry about him coming home too, though I do lots of nights since he doesn't get off until late.
  • I feel you ladies! I am with my DH and DS tonight, however, my DH just fell asleep on the couch! What a bum. I was going to try to stay up, but I think I'll cash in on the sleep. It's so precious right now!
  • DH and I are hanging at home with our little guy. After reading this article about NYE and SIDS I kinda wanted to take it easy this year: https://healthland.time.com/2010/12/30/why-do-sids-deaths-spike-on-new-years-day/

We are doing Chinese takeout and watching a movie :)

• I kind of spent it just with LO. He was wide awake too so that was nice! I got a New Years kiss :)

DH serves tables at night so he got off at 10:30 and had to work his other job at 5 am so he was passed out right when he got home. boo :( 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"