Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

who is all here?!?!

DH and I are chilling watching some tv about to start a movie. We bought champagne and pizza. I just hope DD STTN so we can enjoy our night!

Re: who is all here?!?!

• Options
    I'm here. Kiddo's are in bed, I'm all by myself. DH had to work tonight, so Happy fricking New Year...
  • Options
    imageTonya_G:
    I'm here. Kiddo's are in bed, I'm all by myself. DH had to work tonight, so Happy fricking New Year...
    That stinks :( when does he get home?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Tomorrow morning. He's a firefigher, so he works a 24hr shift.

• Options
    DH is an air traffic controller, so he works crappy hours too. He works all day tomorrow :(
  • Options
    I am unfortunately here as well! DS is sleeping and DH is working. Me and my dog are chillin on the couch watching SNL reruns. Well actually the dog is snoring, so its just me:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am here.  Ethan is asleep but still illin' so that might not last too long.  My husband is here but he might as well not be Angry.  I am having a martini.  We are watching The Town, is it any good?  We just started it. 
  • Options
    imagefanni717:
    I am here.  Ethan is asleep but still illin' so that might not last too long.  My husband is here but he might as well not be Angry.  I am having a martini.  We are watching The Town, is it any good?  We just started it. 
    I have never seen.that movie. DH and I just started slum dog millionaire.
  • Options

imageMissy42807:
    imagefanni717:
    I have never seen.that movie. DH and I just started slum dog millionaire.

Slum Dog is sooooo good!  Enjoy it!  I want to watch that now!

• Options
    I am!  DH is working (night shift - cop), and DS is currently sleeping.  Me and my white chedder popcorn are having a rockin' New Years :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm here! DS is in bed.. now just waiting for DH to get home from work!
  • Options

I'm here. DS just went to sleep. DH just came home from work.

I came down with a cold on Boxing Day...I thought I was getting better, but instead I feel worse.

I'm still going to pack my face with a bowl of guilt free popcorn, have a drink, watch tv or  a movie with DH, organzie pics from 2009...

Woot! I'm so exciting. lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTonya_G:

i am right there with you!! same here!!  DH always has to work NYE...

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    Dh and I are home with dd.  Normally we go out for some drinking and dancing with friends, but not this year.  We are in and it feels weird...I'll probably fall asleep before the ball drops.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTonya_G:

DH is a firefighter and at work tonight too(til 7am.)  I'm figuring he's going to have a long night and end up sleeping most of the day tomorrow.  :(

• Options
    I'm here. Dh has a couple of friends over and are playing PS3. We were suppose to have a bunch of people over. But my dig dislocated his hip earlier in the week so we scaled back so one of us can keep an eye on the dog so he doesn't get up or jump around.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am here!  DH and I are also watching tv.  He made dinner earlier and now the night is ours:)  Don't know if I will make it much past 12 though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i'm here.. DH and I are on the couch. He is watching the Chick-fil-a bowl and i am bumping... we are having a couple of friends over in about an hour. I cooked a lot and now i am drinking some MIke's hard lemonade.. yum.. Happy new years to all!
    image   image
  • Options
    Here. DD is down for the night but I have a feeling DH and I wont make it to midnight!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejonnygurl76:
    imageTonya_G:

Thankfully, it's a once every 3 years occurance for us.

• Options
    imageTonya_G:
    imagejonnygurl76:
    imageTonya_G:

Thankfully, it's a once every 3 years occurance for us.

of our 5 years together he has worked every NYE except for 1 (before we were married).  and we had a fight that year, almost broke up and we didn't go out. 

funny to look back on now...not funny then.  hope it is a quiet night for all of the DH's that are working! 

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"