Attachment Parenting

Sister is looking at K'tan...any input

My sister is interested in BW, she was asking me about the K'tan...but I know ZERO about it.

Her LO is 5 months old 16lbs. 

She wants something without buckles or ties. 

Thanks Ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sister is looking at K'tan...any input

• The upside: It's like a Moby but without the hassel. Very easy to put on and off and to put baby into.

The downside: It has preset sizes, so if you lose or gain weight it may not fit properly.

Also, now that Skylar is older (8 months) and curious about everything I want something more like the Ergo that will be comfortable for both of us in front and back holds (especially since he's over 20 lbs now!)

These babies sure grow fast!

• I love my Baby K'tan. It's definitely much easier than the Moby, Cuddly Wrap etc. and you can do pretty much all the same holds.

I highly recommend it to anyone when they ask about BW. 

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I started out with a K'tan, but had a hard time with getting it to fit correctly, since it's sized. I ended up wanting something that both my husband and I could use. I ditched my K'tan and ordered a Sleepy Wrap (very similar to a Moby) and I love it. It takes a little bit to get the wrapping technique down, but it's really easy after just a few times. The only downside to the Sleepy/Moby is that the tails of the wrap drag on the ground if you're not careful when wrapping, but I just put it on at home and wear it in the car and pop LO in once we arrive at our destination.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"