December 2010 Moms

many thanks from a lurker

Dear Dec 2010 moms,

I've been lurking on this board since I got pregnant, and before that I lurked on the TTTC board.  For several reasons I'm rarely able to post anything, but I've checked this board almost every day for my entire pregnancy.  Your advice and humor has been invaluable to me for the past 10 months, and I just wanted to say thanks to all the ladies who post so consistently.  I've briefly checked other boards, and this really is the best and most supportive.  (Although the other boards seem to have more train wrecks, which are always entertaining.)  It seemed that whenever I had a random question or irrational fear I could come to this board and feel better, because someone had recently posted the exact same question.  So thanks, Dec 2010 Moms, for being candid, funny, and kind.  

And let me finally introduce myself and my little girl....I'm a 30 year old first-time mom originally from Mississippi but living in San Francisco.  I've been married for 4 lovely years, and my husband and I tried for a year before getting KU.  Our baby girl Elsa was born on December 14, 2010 at 5:15 pm, weighing in at 7 lbs, 5 oz.  We are in love!  I would post a pic, but I can't figure out how.... :)  

Thanks again for everything!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: many thanks from a lurker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"