Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

so, the cliche for the evening, what is your resolution in 2011?

mine, hands down, is to be more disciplined in my efforts to be a good role model for my boy.
and you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so, the cliche for the evening, what is your resolution in 2011?

• I have three...in no particular order.. :)

1. Budget better/keep better track of my finances

2. Be an even better mom to Bryce than I already try to be

3. Of course, shed a few lbs. 

• 1. Meal plan so I can be a more efficient and budget-friendly grocery shopper.

2. Exercise consistently on my days off.

• Loading the player...
  • I already started mine 5 weeks ago. It is to lose weight by my trip home to CA/AZ
  • To stand up straight...twin pregnancy completely ruined my posture (not to mention my abs, my boobs, my waistline...)
  • Mine are really just goals.

1. Graduate nursing school in August

2. Get pregnant

3. Save money

• imagebobbydsgirl:
    mine, hands down, is to be more disciplined in my efforts to be a good role model for my boy.
    and you?

This but more specifically to stop yelling at drivers around me no matter how stupid they are.  Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Exercise daily, keep the house cleaner, eat less processed crap. I'd say stop swearing in front of my kid, but you know, gotta keep 'em realistic Wink
  • We want to start TTC in about a year, so I really need to lose some weight and get our budget under control by then. I don't know if those are new year's resolutions or just goals. Oh, and I need to start watching the cussing more. I've been slipping and DD is repeating more and more as she gets older.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Lose weight so I will enjoy our Disney Cruise in May.

Stick to the (very manageable) household routine I have laid out for myself. 

Really try and have more sex with DH.  I could count on both hands the times we have since DD's been born :-(

Be more assertive in my daily life. 

• I want to have a more thankful attitude.  My hope is that if I am more appreciative of what I have, then I will take better care of it (my health, money, etc) 
  • 1. Start getting out of debt.

2. Lose the weight I stupidly put on after pgcy.

3. Find some more patience for DS. Because it's been wearing thin lately. I think he needs to get outside!

• This is kind of silly, but I want to be more mindful of the stuff I purchase. This is for two reasons: to save money and also to keep our house from filling up with more and more junk we don't need!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have more confidence in myself.  My self-doubt holds me back in many areas of my life, and there's no reason for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"