Austin Babies

New Year's Eve Confessions...

Re: New Year's Eve Confessions...

• I jumped up this morning to go to to BRU for that 'fill your bag' clearance sale. As I was getting dressed, DH calls me to remind me that he set up an appointment for the tv repair guy to come around noon.  I really just want to call the guy myself and cancel because I wanted to get to the sale early. If I wait till after noon, all the 'good stuff' will be gone :(    

• I weigh more now than I did 3 months ago.  You know where I will be for NY resolutions!
    Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I ate cake for breakfast.
  • I ate whatever I wanted this month but exercised enough for a net weight loss of 4 pounds.

I hope I get knocked up in 2011. Embarrassed

• I wish I had eaten cake for breakfast.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • imagePMBridetobe:
    I weigh more now than I did 3 months ago.  You know where I will be for NY resolutions!

Um, yeah. I weigh more now than I did at my 6 wk PP appointment.

Please note that DS is almost 14 months old. 

W

T

F

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH old school tube tv broke and I am so happy! Finally a reason to upgrade!

• I'm at the office, and just spent about an hour completing two full levels on cut the rope. (ipad/touch/phone game)

I've pencilled in holiday angry birds for the afternoon.

• my parents are taking care of t at their house for the first time and i really want her to run them ragged and maybe even break something (we aren't on great terms). i know, i know, shame on me.
    09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image
  • imageBLONDIE6FT:
    my parents are taking care of t at their house for the first time and i really want her to run them ragged and maybe even break something (we aren't on great terms). i know, i know, shame on me.

Haha! Awesome. Similarly, I often wish DS would act up on the rare occasion that I leave him alone with DH. Never fails, though, I go out shopping or something and even though ALLLL week I've been telling Daddy that William was in teething hell, or generally being a terror, he is "perfect" for Daddy. 

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like working New Years because then I'm never disappointed in another stupid party. Working in the ER on a holiday is NEVER dull. And I'm sober this year anyway so I can't even drink myself into thinking a party is cool when it isn't.

But I told DH I "had" to work. Embarrassed

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I would rather stay home watching movies with DH then go to a party.  But, we're hoping that I'll be pg next NYE so DH really wants to go out.  So, to a party where I know about 4 people is where we will be tonight. 

I'm a party pooper.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTaytee:

I like working New Years because then I'm never disappointed in another stupid party. Working in the ER on a holiday is NEVER dull. And I'm sober this year anyway so I can't even drink myself into thinking a party is cool when it isn't.

But I told DH I "had" to work. Embarrassed

i'm right there with ya'! i normally have to work the holidays and it gets me out of quite a bit. and i'm ok with it Surprise

AND I WANNA EAT CAKE FOR BREAKFAST Big Smile

09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image
  • I also wish I had cake for breakfast.

And I secretly wish I could afford the loss of 6 weeks salary so we could get pregnant tonight...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Um, I emailed the wine club on Monday to switch to monthly instead of every two month shipments. :-p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"