Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Need opinions !!! :)

Just wondering what all of your stances on this are...

Would you buy a used toy from ebay for your baby?

Reason I am asking I dont know if I feel comfortable doing it...

We bought my DD a little superstar sing along stage back in october for christmas... and we just put it together and then realized the batteries from the box had exploded and rusted the inside so we got a refund on amazon but now they arent making them anymore and DD loved it... The only one still listed new on amazon is 269.00 Im not paying that the toy is work 40 dollars max...

My DH wants to get on ebay but I am not sure I feel comfortable...

Re: Need opinions !!! :)

• I haven't before, but I would.
  • I would if the seller had a good rating.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Loading the player...
  • Absolutely, if it was something easy to clean.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I would not. I am skeeved (sp?) by used toys. You never know who has drooled on them. I know they can be washed and all but I still would not do it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I bought Liam a Little Tykes 5-in-1 activity table off of Ebay when he was about 4 months old.  He loves it and I got it for a way better price than if I had bought it new.  You just have to check the seller's reviews (make sure they have a lot of them and I personally don't buy from anyone with less than 100% positive) and make sure the shipping cost isn't completely outrageous (a lot of people will sell the item for a super low price but charge a fortune to ship it).  I think it's worth looking into.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"