June 2011 Moms

What bassinet are you getting?

We don't have room for a pack n play so we need something smaller. Currently considering arms reach co sleeper or fp rock and play sleeper. My only concern about the rock n play is getting baby used to sleeping flat in crib after the incline of the rnp.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What bassinet are you getting?

• We aren't using one. Right now we are planning on using a mini pack and play for the first few weeks since we don't have a large room either. It was a hand me down from my sister in law.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We aren't going to use one.  We don't have room in our bedroom for it so baby will be sleeping in his crib.  For sleeping downstairs will are going to give a cradle swing a shot.  I know a bunch of people who swear by it.  If that doesn't work then we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to get a pack and play that has the bassinet feature so that we will be able to use it later too.
  • imagekbel424:
    I'm going to get a pack and play that has the bassinet feature so that we will be able to use it later too.

Same here.

• I'm looking at the Arms Reach Co-sleeper, but the pack-n-play idea makes sense, too.
  • Not sure if we will get one or just do the p&p...

If we do, something like this.

• We will have a bassinet in our room and the pack and play downstairs for naps.  I haven't narrowed down the bassinet yet but it will be similar to what PP posted.
  • Ha! We will be using the bassinet that my parents used for me. They gave it to us for DD and dh did some work on it to make sure it was safe. I love it and its so beautiful!

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We used the PAk and pLay with bassinet. All I can say is I HATED IT! If you are going to BF is is such a pain. My back killed me getting her out of the bassinet from the bed. DD was only 5lbs 2 oz when she came home too.

This time around I am using the Amy reach cosleeper. SO much more convient to roll over and slide LO over to me...heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We have pack n play already from dd but it didn't fit in our bedroom so we used it for traveling and when cousins of the same age came over. With dd we borrowed a bassinet but I don't know if well have that option this time so I'm looking into choices just in case.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We got the Arm's Reach mini convertable co-sleeper. 
    imageDS born 6/11/11, miscarriage on 8/6/2012 at 10w5d, miscarriage on 12/29/13 at 5w4d, BFP #4 on 2/21/2104 at 3w4d - EDD 11/3/2014 ♡

Would you like to read/follow my blog?
  • I am planning on registering for this playard from Target.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No bassinet. The baby will have its own crib.  That will be his/her bed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"