Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I just need to say...

That I dont like any of you, cos I want to steal all of your babies names.

Even the boys, I want to use their names, cos they're just so freaking cute. 

I'm never going to pick a name!!!!!!!! :[ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I just need to say...

• Options
    Would you like to use the most obnoxious name (of an already living child) that I've ever heard? I can't say it on the post because I'll feel bad... bad juju judging a childs name and all that. I'll pm you though. :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    let's hear your list!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure no one would hate you if you took it!  We have a boy's name picked out for next time and one of two names for a girl, so hopefully I won't have to go throught the baby name picking again. 
  • Options
    I dont even have a name list! Its that bad. I've heard all you gal's baby names and fell in love. Now all the names that ever come to mind are already in use! (And good use, at that. Wink)
  • Options
    Mae would love it if you named your daughter after her. ;)
  • Options

imagekate930:

You know I would LOVE to name this baby Mae, with it being a family name for me. But she could NEVER embody the essence of Mae like your little Mae does! ahhaha But I am deeply in love with that name, Kate. I secretly despise that you took it first. hahaha

• Options

imageAshleygoo:
    I dont even have a name list! Its that bad. I've heard all you gal's baby names and fell in love. Now all the names that ever come to mind are already in use! (And good use, at that. Wink)

ygpm 

• Options
    imageAshleygoo:

imagekate930:

You know I would LOVE to name this baby Mae, with it being a family name for me. But she could NEVER embody the essence of Mae like your little Mae does! ahhaha But I am deeply in love with that name, Kate. I secretly despise that you took it first. hahaha

Your Mae would be different! I really don't think you should worry about anyone else on these boards using the same name. I get ideas from here all the time.  

• Options
    imageDaisyFull:

imageAshleygoo:

ygpm 

haha I messaged you back. 

• Options
    imagekate930:
    imageAshleygoo:

imagekate930:

Your Mae would be different! I really don't think you should worry about anyone else on these boards using the same name. I get ideas from here all the time.  

Well then, Mae is back in the game! 

• Options
    Haha! Even my Jayden? It's such a common name and I swear I had no clue when I picked out his name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    What do you guys think of the name Scarlett?  My friend is here and just found out they are expecting a girl and that is the frontrunner with the mommy but the daddy says he wants DD to be a nerd and that name lends itself to a being a mischievous girl. Thoughts? Or do I have to take this to the baby names boards, where I have never been?
    no
  • Options

imageCincyBuckeye:
    What do you guys think of the name Scarlett?  My friend is here and just found out they are expecting a girl and that is the frontrunner with the mommy but the daddy says he wants DD to be a nerd and that name lends itself to a being a mischievous girl. Thoughts? Or do I have to take this to the baby names boards, where I have never been?

Oh my gosh, are you trying to hijack my post?! How dare you!

I LOOOOVE Scarlett! I am almost 100% sure that it was on my list of names for DH to pick from when we were picking Annabelle's name. I completely forgot about it! 

• Options
    imageAshleygoo:

imageCincyBuckeye:

I LOOOOVE Scarlett! I am almost 100% sure that it was on my list of names for DH to pick from when we were picking Annabelle's name. I completely forgot about it! 

Duuude, I have a post for you specifically that you didn't respond to so I will take liberties with all of your posts until you give me immediate gratification.

no
  • Options

imageCincyBuckeye:

Scarlett and Annalise were the only 2 names that DH and I could agree on.  We chose Annalise because we prefered the nickname for it.  We said we would keep it in mind for our next kid, but my sister just named her son Rhett and that would be lame sauce if I named a girl Scarlett now.

• Options
    imageCincyBuckeye:
    imageAshleygoo:

imageCincyBuckeye:

Duuude, I have a post for you specifically that you didn't respond to so I will take liberties with all of your posts until you give me immediate gratification.

What the.... What post?! EEEEK. How far back should I start looking? 

• Options
    imageAshleygoo:
    imageCincyBuckeye:
    imageAshleygoo:

imageCincyBuckeye:

What the.... What post?! EEEEK. How far back should I start looking? 

I mean, I know I switched it up on you by calling you AshleygooBER but I have to believe you can decode that ;) Here it is you nerd link

no
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"