Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What did your LO eat for breakfast today?

I feel like Bryce ate A LOT. He had a banana, a sippy of Vit. D milk, a Nutrigrain bar, and a piece of peanut butter toast. Tongue Tied Is that a lot of food?

Re: What did your LO eat for breakfast today?

• A bowl of Rice Krispies, a glass of milk, a banana, bowl of grapes and a 1/4 of a bagel....

I'm going to have to get a second job to feed this child through his teenage years...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Special K blueberry and some raisins.  We were on vacation all week and out of town and we had NO food.  I had to grocery shop this afternoon.  Ususally it's oatmeal, grits, or eggs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Half of a whole grain waffle with peanut butter on it, a cup of milk, and a yogurt.  She probably would have eaten more waffle, but she gets bored and starts throwing food on the floor.  (The dogs are right there to help clean it up, though.)
  • Yes, that does seem like a big breakfast.

DD had a toaster waffle & didn't eat the whole thing & half a banana along with a sippy of milk. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • One scrambled egg and a handful of blueberries and a cup and a half of almond milk. She then promptly went the the pantry and dragged out the bag of honey mustard pretzels. She hasn't been eating much lately, so I let her have some pretzels too. I basically feed her until she stops eating.
    imageimage
  • A container of yogurt and half an egg. I don't feel like DS eats enough.
  • cup of milk, 1/3 of a mini blueberry bagel and 3/4 of a banana - she's NOT a big eater at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Egg scrambled w/ spinach, feta and cheddar plus some leftover rice and veggies

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
  • DD had a banana and strawberry yogurt smoothie, oatmeal (real oatmeal, not baby food oatmeal) and part of my bagel with cream cheese. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It sounds normal to me.  DD goes in phases.  Sometimes I can't give her enough food, then days like today I swear she's eaten maybe a total of 200 calories all day long.

When she's not trying to sustain life on mere air, she'll often eat a whole banana, a sippy of milk, a few mini waffles, and some blueberries for breakfast.  And that's after she nurses as soon as she wakes up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • 1/2 banana, piece of cinnamon toast with a little butter and some Yobaby yogurt and sippy of juice
  • Today was a half of a piece of french toast, 2 sausage links (very shocked she ate all of the sausage, she isn't big on meat), yogurt, and a little bit of an orange.  About 30 minutes before she ate she had a big cup of milk.
  • DD nursed immediately upon waking and within 30 minutes of that gobbled down 1/2 c. (regular) oatmeal cooked with whole milk and 1/2 a banana.  I think she would have eaten more but I was leaving and she got upset.  DH said she asked for a snack like an hour later.

• 2 banana pancakes, 1/2 container of yogurt, and a sippy of milk. Typically DS would only eat one pancake but he was extra hungry today.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Milk. 1/2 of 1/2 a DD breakfast wrap (momma ate the other 1/2. Yum!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"