Eco-Friendly Family

Roll call

Who's here and what else are you doing?

I'm at work (last man standing...literally) and am super bored.  One hour to go.

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
Posts on cloth trainers/PLing

Re: Roll call

• here watching mickey mouse clubhouse and being sick as all daylights... Highly considering ordering chinese for dinner from our favorite take out place in the off chance it might clear my sinuses even for 1 glorious moment. pathetic, huh?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I just finished making and eating dinner (Quinoa with tomato cream sauce and chicken!) now I'm having a minute to myself while he cleans up the kitchen and Noah watches the Wiggles.

We're literally not doing a thing tonight. I might drag my sewing table from the garage to the kitchen and paint it in here rather than in the garage tonight since all the cutting and sanding is finished and it's primed and ready for paint! Neither DH or I think we'll make it til midnight... we're such fogies.

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm here knitting and watching a Dr Who marathon while dd takes her nap. In 30 minutes I'll jump in the shower to be ready for dinner at 5 with a friend I have known since I was 14. Its going to be the kids, and a few grown ups. We still have no idea where we are going, lol
  • i'm here watching Cars (again) while Noah tests every boundary ever created and DH chops up stuff for our fondue picnic.

N shorted his nap and has been a grump, so i have a feeling he'll be crashing soon.  so much for staying up for the ball drop. 

• Popping in and out.  I've been cleaning the house all day.  I'm about to go make homemade twix bars.

annnnd... to add a bit of surreal to my day, I just got a card in the mail that my paternal grandfather died this year, on my birthday.   weeeeeeiiird.  I wasn't at all in touch with that side of the family, except to send an xmas card to him every year.

• imagepixy_stix:

Popping in and out.  I've been cleaning the house all day.  I'm about to go make homemade twix bars.

annnnd... to add a bit of surreal to my day, I just got a card in the mail that my paternal grandfather died this year, on my birthday.   weeeeeeiiird.  I wasn't at all in touch with that side of the family, except to send an xmas card to him every year.

That is crazy...I'm sorry for you loss.  Why did you have to mention homemade twix bars???

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Waiting for DH to finish up the dinner dishes so we can all play some wii. After the boys go to bed there is champagne and a movie :-)

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Feeding the baby and waiting for DH to get off work. I'm about to make zucchini pancakes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• I'm watching Tinker Bell for the millionth time and nursing the baby. We just got done eating homemade chicken noodle soup (DHs request he's sick).
  • Here... fixing dinner & snacks for tonight while DH gives DD a bath. We'll just be hanging at home this year due to lack of $$.
  • Here sporadically. Gonna read over some sock patterns after I feed DD. I bought yarn today to try it. And they will be for me! My first knitting project for me. :-)
  • I'm here just playing on the computer and watching tv. DH goes to work early in the morning, so he's taking a nap right now. I hope he'll wake up for fireworks. We're at the top of a ginormous hill, so we can see 3 or 4 fireworks shows in the distance! :)

I'm also enjoying the quiet. My mom's dog is visiting, and he doesn't handle noises well. I know it's going to be a LONG night with him here!! Lots of kiddos in the neighborhood who like to shoot off fireworks! Eeep!

Happy New Year!!  :)

After 3 1/2 years of hope and prayers, our sweet baby girl is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Here!  B has gone to work, S & I just finished our fondue dinner.  Well, I finished the fondue ... apparently S doesn't like Swiss cheese (since when!?!?) and so she just ate the dippers.  Now I'm nursing L to sleep, DLing pics, and once she's out S & I are going to play Just Dance Kids.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Here-ish.  Trying to work on a dress for Sophie while she naps.  DH is picking up Chipotle for dinner because I didn't feel like cooking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hopping on for a few minutes.

Pixy, I'm really sorry for your loss and the way you found out about it. 

We're way chill this year. We've decided it's a successful NYE and anniversary if we get leftovers put away and go to sleep at 10. AKA, we are OLD.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • I'm here. Just messing around on the net waiting for Ds to get sleepy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"