Babies: 0 - 3 Months

anyone with hemorrhoids...still?

o.m.g.

i just want them to go away. i want to take a poop without being in pain! ugh. my butt hurts for several hours after and i cant sit down for too long. at my 6 week appt my doctor said they'll just go away... yeah, but when!!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone with hemorrhoids...still?

• No help, I'm right there with ya. It's a major pain in the butt!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine were ok when I was still taking a stool softener and laxative daily but when I stopped, they got worse than ever. I was almost in tears last night from the pain!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecrazystace:
    Mine were ok when I was still taking a stool softener and laxative daily but when I stopped, they got worse than ever. I was almost in tears last night from the pain!

good idea. 

Mine got worse after birth ugh. My step-mom said she had them for 3-4 mos after.. Ack!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • two weeks ago (sat and sun) and last week (christmas day) i had (TMI) diarrhea. and i actually enjoyed pooping because it didnt hurt!!! but now that it has gone away...ow ow ow. i am taking 4 stool softeners per day now in the hopes that it is so soft that i dont even notice it coming out. i literally YELP when i am going. it feels like someone is literally tearing me a new one.
  • I was fine about a week after the pregnancy...have you tried miralax?  Then i used butt paste for soothing. GL!
  • imagegrace_smith03:
    I was fine about a week after the pregnancy...have you tried miralax?  Then i used butt paste for soothing. GL!

what's miralax?

• In the same boat!  They are definitely smaller and less painful but still there!  UGH!
  •  I didn't have any when I left the hospital- or for the first several weeks after that. Just recently I started having trouble. I took another stool softener the other day. I thought about calling my doctor, but then is started to get better.
     I think it's helped more now that I'm getting out and walking greater distances. My body really wasn't used to being cooped up for so long. Other than that, I'm trying to drink more water and eat more fiber.
     GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"