Cloth Diapering

Come in if you use wool at night

How do you dress your LO at night?  Right now we have a fitted and wool footies along with a white long sleeved t-shirt but the t-shirts are getting too small and I'm trying to decide what I should get next.  I can't seem to find basic t-shirts in the next size up.  What do you do?  TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Come in if you use wool at night

• we just use wool covers (though, we did just get some longies, footies) then go the size up in PJs on top of them

Do you have a once upon a child in your city?  I was there today, and they had a bunch of (non-onesie) Ts.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• We had 2 piece jammies before I got back into using CD's a night (he would be through everything).  I've been putting him a pajama shirt with wool footies.  However, lately I've been putting sposies on him because he's been in fleece sleepers.  His window leaks air and we're still waiting on the housing company to come fix it.  urgh! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • fitged + woollybottoms footiies + cottojn sweatshirt from Basic Briolliance.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DS sleeps in longies not footies, socks, and a long sleeve t-shirt.  Usually something I got on clearance at Target or a shirt that has gotten stained somehow but is otherwise clean. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • E sleeps in a Sbish fitted with a Sbish soaker, a s/s onesie, and a regular pair of footed pjs. We have a pair of Woollybottoms but I usually just use them during the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is how we dress her for night: fitted, wool soaker, undershirt, & footie pjs. We've never had a problem except for when I needed to re-lanolize and it seeped a little, but hardly anything. We have woollybottom footies we've used before at night with a long sleeve tee, but I use them more often during the day.

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She wears an overnight fitted with an added hemp insert, wool soaker over top, regular footed jammies & a sleepsack.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • fitted, wool shorties or wrap, long sleeve shirt and this:

IMG_6395.jpg 

She usually isn't crying though.  :oD  I have a bunch of sleep sacks that I made. 

• That sleepsack is SO cute.  :)  DS hates them.  boo.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have been hunting for long sleeved shirts to go with her longies too. It's not easy.  I bought some knit fabric I like and may attempt making them.  I still don't know if that will be warm enough on top for her at night so she might have a sleep sack over it.  I'm still working it out as her longies are still pretty big on her.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"