Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

My FFFC

FFFC are never ever Flame Free! Just Saying :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My FFFC

• Options
    Agree. What I find ironic are UO that are actually not unpopular opinions and everyone just agrees.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagebuboo:
    Agree. What I find ironic are UO that are actually not unpopular opinions and everyone just agrees.

haha true

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebuboo:

I agree

• Options
    This isn't even a confession.
  • Options

imagejillianfries:

Sure it is.... I am confessing that FFFC's are never Flame Free :)

• Options
    imagenealbl:

imagejillianfries:

Ok, ITA that FFFC are almost never flame free, but this was not actually a confession. And I think it's mean to tease us with a FFFC thread that contains nothing good. Mean.
  • Options
    imagekatiekate1974:
    imagenealbl:

imagejillianfries:

Ok, ITA that FFFC are almost never flame free, but this was not actually a confession. And I think it's mean to tease us with a FFFC thread that contains nothing good. Mean.

Sorry I am bored that's all i got. Next Friday I promise to come up with something really juicy

• Options
    imagenealbl:
    imagekatiekate1974:
    imagenealbl:

imagejillianfries:

Sorry I am bored that's all i got. Next Friday I promise to come up with something really juicy

Ok. Please spend all week blowing of your LO, drinking too much, and generally being a menace to society so you have something better. Oh! May I suggest driving around with her FF, then NIP (no matter if you aren't/never did), and leave her in the car while you bring the groceries into the house. Top it off with a trip to McDonald's with her. Also, a judgmental comment about people in line at Walmart is good. That should lead to some good fun. TIA for spicing it up for us.
  • Options
    imagekatiekate1974:
    imagenealbl:
    imagekatiekate1974:
    imagenealbl:

imagejillianfries:

Ok. Please spend all week blowing of your LO, drinking too much, and generally being a menace to society so you have something better. Oh! May I suggest driving around with her FF, then NIP (no matter if you aren't/never did), and leave her in the car while you bring the groceries into the house. Top it off with a trip to McDonald's with her. Also, a judgmental comment about people in line at Walmart is good. That should lead to some good fun. TIA for spicing it up for us.

I will do my best

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"