3rd Trimester

Chicco Keyfit 30 VS. Graco Snugride 30/35 Rec'd?

I am mostly researching these 2 car seats. We are registering for the City Mini and also plan to utilize a snap-and-go in the beginning.

Both have an "A" rating from Baby Bargins and have good reviews from Consumer Reports.

Did you pick one over the other & why? I am concerned that I read with the Graco that babys tend to sweat a lot. My baby will be born in April and will be in the infant car seat most of summer so I want to make sure she is comfortable.

Any recommendations appreciated!

Re: Chicco Keyfit 30 VS. Graco Snugride 30/35 Rec'd?

• We're doing the Graco because my sister told me that the Chicco one did not actually fit into the snap and go that she already has to give to us even though it says that it does. I didn't actually try it out so I don't really know, but we got a Snugride for $80 at Burlington Coat Factory so that was a determining factor here.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I chose the Chicco Keyfit 30 because of Consumer reviews and safety ratings. I then found one in the color I loved that could be used for our son but also if baby #2 is a girl.

Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base Extreme

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Based on my husbands research he chose Chicco Keyfit 30.  We also have a snap and go and it fits in it fine.  I dont think you can go wrong with either.
  • We bought the Chicco because of the reviews and safety ratings.  I also have a friend who worked for a baby store and she said that her customers were completely satisfied with all Chicco products and never had any returns on the item. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • You really can't go wrong with either seat.  I am  Graco fan but I do know that the Chicco bases are a little easier to install.  I  don't ever take the base out of the car really so that really isn't a huge issue for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • We went with the Graco Snugride 35 because it was compatible with the BOB stroller that MIL bought us.  We looked at both seats though and both seem like a great choice.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Based on our research we went with the Graco Snugride 35 but both are great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"