Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

New Year's=Not the Same : )

We are exhausted and probably won't make it til 12. Wanna know what? I'm not that upset : )  DH suggested he go get our DD (15 mo) at 12. I gave him devil eyes and told him he'd better not or HE was the one who was going to stay up with her. The kid would think it's morning : )

Happy New Years All!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Year's=Not the Same : )

• Options
    I am at home tonight with DS and DH also, and I really couldn't care less that I'm not out at a party! I'm right there with you.. I'm not upset at all that I'm not going out. I'm ringing in the new year with the two most important people in my life! :)
  • Options
    Um, I am right there with you.  We got an invite to a party tonight, then to a friend's and we ended up not going to either and going out for Mexican and now we're about to DVR a movie.  We are SO not staying up until midnight either.  Honestly, now that we have LO I just want to feel good tomorrow rather than tired from being up late so I can enjoy the day with LO.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally agree with not feeling miserable tomorrow!!! It could be worse than a hangover : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"