Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Recommend your cool mist humidifier

We are going to be buying one soon. Any tips you ladies can give would be appreciated. We bought one and then could not find a place to order new filters. TIA!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your cool mist humidifier

• I have two Crane ones--one for our room, one for the babies'. They're great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just bought the vicks 12 hours cool mist, it seems to work pretty well, and I like the option to add the vicks vapor if anyones feeling congested. But so far, so good.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCoaster26:
    We just bought the vicks 12 hours cool mist, it seems to work pretty well, and I like the option to add the vicks vapor if anyones feeling congested. But so far, so good.

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use a Crane, the elephant one. Love it! 
  • Vicks works great and its a decent price!  Its not a cow or frog though which is alot cuter!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagekimtritz:
    We use a Crane, the elephant one. Love it! 

This!! Works great!

* DD1 1.18.04 * DD2 1.22.06 * DS 10.2.07 * DD3 8.19.10 * *Happiness keeps you sweet, trials keep you strong, sorrows keep you human, failures keep you humble, success keeps you glowing, but only God keeps you going.*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"