Babies: 0 - 3 Months

dumb question...

How do I get pictures to show up at the bottom of my posts? I don't know why this is so difficult for me lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: dumb question...

• It use to be easy until they switched to the new profile, now I have no clue :-(

I do know you have to upload them to a picture sharing site like photobucket or tinypic.com then use the image url. That's about how far I can get with the new profile stuff, sorry! 

Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Oooh! I just figured this out! You do have to use a photo sharing site. I used Flickr. After you get an account and upload some picks, you can "grab" the url of the pic and paste it into your avatar on here. For example, on Flickr, when you're viewing the photo you want to use, go to "Share This" and choose "Grab the HTML/BBCode". You can copy the code and paste it into your avatar on thebump.com.

To change your avatar, click on your little photo that has your name. From there, click "change your avatar" in the upper left corner. It will open a pop-up window.

I hope this helps. It took me forever to figure this out and I'm a computer geek!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"