Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

My baby got bit today!

We were at Sea World, in the baby play area, and Logan had just crawled out away from me. A bigger baby (15 mo) came up and laid his head down in Logan's lap and just stared up at him like they were the best of friends. Logan was slightly amused, but a little confused. It was so cute.The boy's mom was laughing and took a couple pics on her way over to her baby.

We had just started saying how cute they were, and what fast friends they made, when it happened. The kid bent down and bit Logan's foot, hard. He almost broke the skin, and Logan cried big real tears. The mom was so apologetic, and obviously felt terrible. She stayed by us till Logan stopped crying and asked if it broke skin.

Logan's foot is fine and you can hardly see a mark now. He played for a good hour after he stopped crying, so he is just fine. I actually feel sorry for the mom with the biting baby, she has her hands full.

Effing crazy people.

Re: My baby got bit today!

• Options

My oldest was bit a few times at daycare...and then he became a biter.  I felt horrible and it was very stressful (daycare has a strict 3-strikes biting policy).

I'm glad that Logan is okay and that it didn't break the skin.  Poor guy! 

Bianca image.
  • Options
    oh no! how sad!!! i'm glad he's okay! i'd be soo mad if that happened to my DD. but i know these things happen!
    Mommy to my princess 1/19/2010, Wifey to my HS sweetie and US Marine, the baby countdown
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagechristine aramis:
    oh no! how sad!!! i'm glad he's okay! i'd be soo mad if that happened to my DD. but i know these things happen!

I kept thinking to myself that I should be mad, but the little boy didnt seem like he was trying to hurt Logan. The mom did what she could, so I just let it go.

Effing crazy people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"