December 2010 Moms
Options

Not a December baby...

So it looks like I'll be having a January baby instead of a December baby. 

Should I move over to the January board, or am I allowed to stay here? WDYT, WWYD? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not a December baby...

• Options
    I'm still a December mama even though DS came in the beginning of November :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Awww, stay here! Hey, ya never know, maybe something will happen today ;-) Sending labor dust your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I stay here even though DD was born in November. I say stay :o)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
  • Options

imagelachute:
    I am in the same boat and far to lazy to change boards

This is me too.  I say stay :)

• Options

Fvck the January board. Once you have a Dec. due date, you stay a Dec. mom

(unless the cool kids don't like you, then you can move over)

Wink 

• Options
    I don't understand why you think you need to change boards in the first place?? Its not like we are going to kick you out of the December club! It was all based on our due dates anyway not the actual date that Lo decided/decides to come.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options
    My kid was born in October an I'm still here!! I wouldn't leave my December Mommas!!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    I am totally staying with the Dec mamas board...I agree this is where the cool kids hang out! Wink
  • Options
    I'm not going anywhere. Our due dates are December, we have been posting/reading here, we stay ; )
  • Options
    Don't move.  Unless crazy things happen, I'm not having a December baby either.  However, I love reading the December mom posts about breastfeeding, sleep schedules, etc.  I can't contribute but it's nice to get a little "heads up" on what is to come.  :)
    Baby #2 due: 04/23/2013 DD: 01/03/2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I knew my whole pregnancy (well most of it) that I would be a November mom, but you don't see me going anywhere! Feel free to stick around, IMO. : )) 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, sorry for the post. I wasn't planning on going anywhere, just having a rough day :(
  • Options
    I'm going to end up being a Jan Momma...I don't think I could move to the other board!!! I'm staying too :)
  • Options

imagelachute:
    I am in the same boat and far to lazy to change boards

Me too.

BFP#1 EDD 12/31/2010, Mommy's little girl Born 01/05/2011 Married My Love on 07/07/2012 BFP#1 EDD 08/14/2013. Suspected m/c 12/16/2012
  • Options
    If you stay on the December board, I'll stay on it, too.  I just don't feel like a January mom -- my heart belongs here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"