March 2011 Moms
Options

I hate it when...

she is quite!  I know there have been a lot of posts like this.  But I hate it!  It really makes me worry.  She was so active a couple of days ago but the last 3-4 days shes been pretty quite.  Which is kinda how she seems to do things.  A few active days followed by a few quite.  I felt her movin around when I woke up and then went back to sleep and she moves.  But they are light movements.  Little squirms or pushes.  And I will get 10 in an hour sometimes...but then she'll go a few hours and nothing.  I know that when I'm working i'm so busy and on my feet I probably don't notice her unless she kicks really hard.  And in the evening when I come home I feel her more before bed.  I just wish she would have a really active day today it would make me feel much better! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hate it when...

• Options
    I was actually thinking the same thing yesterday. It makes me nervous too. I actually try to do things to make her move to make me feel better. I know everythings ok but it still bothers me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My LO does that in there too. But Im not too worried about it I think shes just doing like (oh crap I cant think of it....) a workout more like yoga. But my LO is also breech right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've found that baby boy moves ONLY when it's just me or just DH and me.  We've had company all week and I would only feel him while in bed in the morning or at night.  My parents live close by and my mom is forever trying to get him to move around her & he won't!  While it's stressful to not feel him, it's fun to find patterns and quirks to his movement.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sweetpea, our little man is the same way. He seems to be rather shy when around other people. OP, I know what you mean. I've been off work for 2 weeks but yesterday I went to help out ar my parents business. I was there for almost 3 hrs, nonstop on my feet so when I got home I realized I hadn't felt him and.it worried me most of the night but he was moving away in bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"