May 2011 Moms
Options

Half Baked and EDD

Well today little Miss Addison is half baked, although she is measuring 3 days ahead!  DH got to feel her moving around twice last night:)  Sooo exciting...

Today is also the day our first precious baby was due and although I'm sad we never got to meet that LO..I know he/she is in a better place and we were blessed again!  

I hope every one of you have a Happy and Blessed New Year:)

So excited for our little blessing:)

Re: Half Baked and EDD

• Options
    I'm sorry about your first little one but congrats on being half baked and feeling outside movement! I cannot wait to feel my little guy.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Very sorry about the first little one, but congrats on the half way point.  I too, hit 20 weeks today.  Although due to an anterior placenta, I still can't even feel her, let alone my fiance.  Booo.

Cheers t half way though!  New year, new half!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for half baked!  I'm almost there!!!  What a great attitude about your first LO!  God as blessed you this time around!!  Everything happens for a reason!  Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Yay - half baked! Feels great, doesn't it?!
  • Options
    thanks gals;)  YES..it feels amazing to know that in another 20 weeks (or less..please less..) my baby girl will be here!  Now..it's time to get moving on her room and all that good stuff!  Congrats to all you other 20 weekers today!
    So excited for our little blessing:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"