Austin Babies

trying not to dread tonite....

we are on the county line. as in--our street. so people can shoot off fireworks. the last 2 new years, t has been able to sleep thru it while i was awake half the night. so if we are lucky enough for her to sleep thru it again, i know i won't sleep Sad  i already have insomnia occasionally and being pregnant of course it's worse. knowing i don't get to sleep tonite makes me anxious already.  thought about going to my parents house, but since i have sleep issues, i know i would not sleep AT ALL. 

thanks for letting me whine. sorry for being a party pooper Party!!!

09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image

Re: trying not to dread tonite....

• Can you wear earplugs?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We're nowhere near the county line and I know my neighbors will be setting them off all night.  Grr...  I hope you can get some sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • taytee--i live for my earplugs lol ! i bought them in germany when i was on a layover--they rock!! but i know the blasts will be right outside my window Angry

i will start up our noisy humidifier as some white noise. i'm well equipped!

my cousin said i should just take a sleeping pill. i reminded her i was pg. she still didn't see the problem with that (she just had a baby?!) um, no.

• Benadryl is safe to take while pg, but I don't know if that works for you? Weird enough, it did nothing for me in the first tri, but its working again - hallelujah!
  • imageBLONDIE6FT:

taytee--i live for my earplugs lol ! i bought them in germany when i was on a layover--they rock!! but i know the blasts will be right outside my window Angry

i will start up our noisy humidifier as some white noise. i'm well equipped!

my cousin said i should just take a sleeping pill. i reminded her i was pg. she still didn't see the problem with that (she just had a baby?!) um, no.

They offer sleeping pills in the hospital when you're being induced.  It must be fine.

• We are also right on the county line.  (You must live near me.)  SO annoying. Every single year, fireworks late at night. I don't care so much about me waking - I just don't want them to wake the girls.
  • ali... 

what's cool in the 3rd tri, might not be okay in the 1rst.  there are people that drink caffeine and wine while pg--to each her own, but it's not for me.

• imageBLONDIE6FT:

ali... 

what's cool in the 3rd tri, might not be okay in the 1rst.  there are people that drink caffeine and wine while pg--to each her own, but it's not for me.

Sorry, I wasn't sure how far along you were.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"