Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Flame Free Friday Confessions

I know we don't typically do this over here, but I kind of feel the need to vent things out.  So, with the year about to end - let's throw out some confessions.

Here is mine:

I don't feel like going to the NYE party at my friend's house.  She is pissy that we are not spending the night, but I'm 6.5 months pregnant and don't feel like sleeping on an air mattress.  I would much rather stay home with DH and cuddle.  I just don't feel like partying this year for some reason.

Also, I can't stop shoveling food to my face.  I feel bad about it so then I eat more to make me feel better.  I should feel guilty that I'm eating so much, but part of me just doesn't care. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions

• Options

I also don't feel like going over to a friends house for NYE. She has been nothing but a Debbie Downer for months now. I'm so pissed because my DH helped them move into a new house the weekend before christmas and they didn't have a THING packed up yet. Who does that? Her DH is my DH's best friend and she is from Brazil and has one of her best friends and 3 family members in town for the holidays so it made the most sense for them to host something for NYE at their house. She sends out an email 2 nights ago saying "she guesses she is supposed to send out a note to everyone to invite them over." Well, doesn't that just scream, come over? Ugh, bad attitude already!

Plus I started feeling sick yesterday and did not wake up any better this morning. I have nothing to wear tonight and I don't want to make an appetizer or make cookies like I said I would :( 

BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I'll play:

I have been stuffing my face with left over Christmas candy.  I am supposed to be watching my weight and I am not allowed to exercise....so I really shouldn't have eaten ALL the cookies and reeses cups yesterday and the ones I am planning on eating today!

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh yay! I love this game! lol

After my appointment earlier this week, I realized that I'm up 5 lbs from my prepregnancy weight. To be honest, I was a little disappointed. I fully expect to gain weight, but a part of me wants to really watch it because I was so heavy before my BFP.

"Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket
  • Options
    I really font feel like going to my in laws tonight. My brother is having a party, and we are going, but leaving early cause DH is a big baby and HAS to be at his families party when the New Year comes in. Seriously? We've been going to his family for NYE for 7 years. I ask for a change of plans one year, and i still have to split my time. I'm not happy.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options

Ok... I have been off work for 10 days and have barely any house cleaning.  Our place is a mess.  I have a huge pile of laundry to do and yet I sit on my ass watching tv (again).  I just don't feel like doing it.  Now I go back to work Monday, so I have to do PILES of laundry. 

:( 

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Options
    I want to punch my FI in the face. That pretty much sums it up. :)
  • Options
    imageMCH77:

Ok... I have been off work for 10 days and have barely any house cleaning.  Our place is a mess.  I have a huge pile of laundry to do and yet I sit on my ass watching tv (again).  I just don't feel like doing it.  Now I go back to work Monday, so I have to do PILES of laundry. 

are we the same person?

• Options

My house is a wreck after being gone for a week for xmas and WE are the ones having the NYE party (what the hell was I thinking???) and I don't want to anymore lol! I am so damn sick, need to get the house in order and DH is watching Happy Feet with my son (grrr).

Other vent, while I knew I was going to be this sick again (have HG, did with DS as well) I just want to go to sleep and wake up at like 8 months pregnant. Sucks, wish I could enjoy my pregnancy like (most) everyone else :(

• Options
    imagecherylanddoug:
    imageMCH77:

are we the same person?

Glad to know that I am not alone. 

BTW- I am still sitting around playing on the computer/watching tv.  tsk-tsk  :)

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Options

WTF is with the "Healthy Weight Gain" badges? Does anyone ever shoot for an unhealthy gain? A bit obvious. That's like saying, "I'm shooting for a safe delivery." Well duh. 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageHunter22:

My house is a wreck after being gone for a week for xmas and WE are the ones having the NYE party (what the hell was I thinking???) and I don't want to anymore lol! I am so damn sick, need to get the house in order and DH is watching Happy Feet with my son (grrr).

Other vent, while I knew I was going to be this sick again (have HG, did with DS as well) I just want to go to sleep and wake up at like 8 months pregnant. Sucks, wish I could enjoy my pregnancy like (most) everyone else :(

I would start calling friends and telling them the party is not happening (within earshot of DH) and exclaim that it's because you can't get everything ready by yourself. 

• Options
    imagecherylanddoug:
    imageMCH77:

are we the same person?

Me too
    6/14/10 BFP; 6/30/10 Dx ectopic
    11/16/10 BFP #2; DD born 7/26/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    imagekathymarie:

WTF is with the "Healthy Weight Gain" badges? Does anyone ever shoot for an unhealthy gain? A bit obvious. That's like saying, "I'm shooting for a safe delivery." Well duh. 

Hahahahaha! 

• Options
    imagebbhalphen:
    imagekathymarie:

Hahahahaha! 

Now I want an "Accidental Fattie" badge.  I meant to do well, but, well, I like food and I think food likes me too. 

• Options
    Why don't we? This board is the only place I feel comfortable talking about my deepest, darkest secrets. For instance, it makes me so happy that my sister who is due two weeks after me has already gained 15 lbs and I've only gained two. She made me feel so insecure about my curves in high school that I hid behind baggy clothes all the time. All I have to say is payback is a b!tch! I talk about her weight gain at every opportunity I get. I don't eeven feel guilty at all.
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
  • Options

I realize I am going to sound like a brat, but I want to play b/c I am in a pissy mood today.

First of all, I'm annoyed that DH and I aren't doing anything tonight for NYE. Mostly b/c no one asked us to do anything, probably b/c I am pregnant and can't drink with them....and furthermore, I was pregnant last year on NYE so I didn't drink then and I'm annoyed that I can't have a drink yet again.

Second, I'm annoyed b/c I have had more than a few people in the last couple days that are coming to my baby shower tell me that they AREN'T buying things off my registry - first of all, who says this to your face? And second, what the heck...?? Why did I register for the things I NEED when you aren't even going to bother? I know I'm being a brat b/c it's people spending their money on me and this baby, but I'd rather get things that I need instead of 2198472983747 baby clothes that I ALREADY HAVE.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    imageksyknelvr73:

furthermore, I was pregnant last year on NYE so I didn't drink then and I'm annoyed that I can't have a drink yet again.

I feel the same way.  We are going to our friend's house this year - the same that we spent last New Years with.  I was pregnant then and am pregnant again.  Fun times...not! 

• Options

I'm already feeling so tired from this pregnancy and the urine on the pee stick is barely dry (a week ago tomorrow). 

Same thing with my eating; I've been eating huge amounts since the day I got my BFP and feeling like my stomach is bottomless. 

I had such a healthy-eating pregnancy with DD (gained only 21 lbs total), and this time I feel like I might gain that in the first month alone.  

I feel a little better having admitted that now, though...

:::off to find a snack:::

• Options

I've been lurking but I want to vent:

DH told me last night that the baby already has its going home outfit. It's what he wore home from the hospital. Now I think that it's a sweet idea, but I resent being told by my MIL through my DH that it's going to happen. Suggest, ok, tell me, No. Maybe my family have something special like that too, but sshe doesn't think of that.

I'm also still mad from christmas that she doesn't smoke around my nephews but feels like its ok to smoke around me. I am not going to be around people that feel its ok to smoke around me family or not.

I know it could still be kind of early but I am so desperate to feel this baby move! A month between appointments and hearing the heartbeat feels like forever, and I want the exra reassurance. Especially since my belly started to grow but seems like it hasn't got much past a teeney tiny belly in the last few weeks, and other people can barely see it.

I have considered moving back to England to have this baby. The closer I get the more I want to be around my family. Even though I know its not preactical to do it.

• Options
    imagePrincessDi80:
    imagecherylanddoug:
    imageMCH77:

are we the same person?

Me too

Me 4! I love vacations but when I'm not working, I am seriously lazy! I have not written a single thank you note for Christmas gifts from my students and I feel like a terrible person. I haven't done lesson plans (or any prepping for my long-term sub). I've really enjoyed my vacation but that doesn't make up for the crappy feeling I'm going to have all next week - guilt x10.

• Options
    imagekathymarie:

I think those girls are b*tches. Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageKCKSarah:
    imagekathymarie:

I think those girls are b*tches. Stick out tongue

Yeah. A bit uppity, right?

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagekathymarie:

I think I adore you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"