Pregnant after a Loss

It's also posts like this.....

Am I reading this wrong?  Please tell me I am.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/47161169.aspx

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10

Re: It's also posts like this.....

• ::coming out of lurking::

um I just want a healthy baby.. if it's a girl and she doesn't want her I'll take her.. people like that piss me off.. here I am praying for a freaking BFP and idiots like that get one and complain when it's not the "correct" gender they want..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah... I don't think you're reading that wrong. Because I read the same thing and wow... that's all I can really say. @_@ A healthy baby is what people should be hoping for not for a girl or boy. Regardless, as long as the baby is healthy that should be all that matters.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Michael, Feb 28, 2004. m/c August 2004. Christian, born at 32 wks, June 13, 2005. Benjamin, December 10, 2006. m/c June 2010. BFP July 10. EDD - 5/3/11.
  • Loading the player...
  • no you're reading it right.  Some people just suck and don't get it that they are very BLESSED either way. 

It takes a lot for me to keep my mouth shut around those posts.  I blew up on my local board (whom I love love love w/ all my heart) last year for the same type post and then GBCN for a while. 

BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • Made me angry too. Especially the subject line, everyone seemed a little confused but was too nice to say what you asked. Not to say what you asked wasn't nice, I think it's a total valid question.
    BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You're definitely reading it correctly.  The post irritated me so badly yesterday that I just closed out of it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Grrrrrrrrrrr....

• I didn't get excited at my anatomy scan until I was watching the u/s tech checking off all the defects they were looking for as "normal" on both of my boys. I was so terrified that something could be wrong with them that my mom thought DH and I were disappointed with boys, lol, when in reality we just didn't care about the sex.

A healthy child is a healthy child and is a blessing regardless of sex. I wish some people could grasp this... 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"