Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~~**~~Friday Ticker Check-in~~**~~

Last Friday of the year! So, any New Year's resolutions you want to share?  And if you are anti-New Year's Resolutions what's (besides baby) are you looking forward to most in the next year?

Have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve!!

My New Year's resolution is to ACTUALLY use the prenatal yoga tape I bought and learn to treat staying at home (just left my job) as a job itself and keep moving on my home to-do list!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~~**~~Friday Ticker Check-in~~**~~

• Options

My New Years' Resolution is to STOP PROCRASTINATING!  I agree with you about staying at home and treating it as a job itself, just make sure to take PLENTY of time for yourself and do the things that you won't be able to do in a few months.  I left my job at 18 weeks and have been milking it now for awhile.  Long baths in the middle of the day, grocery shopping alone, just little stuff that I know will be difficult some day.  I'm also trying to get some of the projects done (filing cabinet, organizing pics, DIY nursery stuff) so I'll feel accomplished.  Have a blast, I love love love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.  We're making a huge sacrifice to do this but for our family it will be awesome!

As a side note to you personally, I put that book somewhere where I "couldn't lose it," then panicked for 2 weeks b/c I couldn't find it.  I found it in the nursery last night!  I will send it to you today.  Geesh.  I'm seriously a mess.

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

33 weeks baby!!!  One month till full term.  I can't believe it!!!

New Years resolution is to have a healthy baby.  There is a lot of apprehension going into January as on the 7th we found out the twins were gone and they were born on the 9th.  I think getting past the 1 year anniversary will be very big for us.  I am struggling with how to remember their lives in a positive light without it feeling like a celebration or a funeral.  

I really want to breastfeed, that could be a new years resolution.  I don't usually do official resolutions/goals.  DH and I set new goals for ourselves throughout the year and usually stick to them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and I will be saying a prayer at the New Year for all of you and your babies that are on the way.

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good morning! 14 weeks for me - hello 2nd trimester!

I do not do new years resolutions. Last year DH and I set some goals for ourselves but neither of us met all of them. I haven't yet decided what I'd like to strive for yet. I also just got some new prenatal workout dvds that I'd like to try to use 3x a week along with jumping on the treadmill a couple of times as well. Having a healthy baby is key and doing everything I can to try to breastfeed.

BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I can't believe I'm at 39 weeks! Only (about) one more week to go! I think my New Years resolution is to focus on being more happy and positive from moment to moment. I like to think I'm a pretty upbeat person overall, but the small stuff has really gotten me down lately. Especially in the last year with the m/c and then being PgAL, I've become terribly pessimistic. I want to just enjoy 2011, and savor every moment, even the bad ones. Here's hoping there aren't too many bad moments though.
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Options

imageleneae10:

As a side note to you personally, I put that book somewhere where I "couldn't lose it," then panicked for 2 weeks b/c I couldn't find it.  I found it in the nursery last night!  I will send it to you today.  Geesh.  I'm seriously a mess.

Thanks!  Perfect timing, because now I have the time to read it :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"