All in all, went well. She asked questions about DS's birth, and said that depending on exactly how he was coming down (the most technical I ever got was off to the side - STILL waiting on records requested months ago.. which reminds me, I need to call them AGAIN) there was very little to only a small chance of that happening again. She's open to an induction, utilizing pit if needs be (she says the increased risks are minimal). She doesn't recommend waiting past 41 weeks, which... well... I asked if it was because of baby size and she said it was partially that and partially the extra strain on the scar, and a belief that since I waited until 41 1/2 weeks last time without anything happening, that going past 41 this time isn't going to do much.
She did have me schedule one more visit for questions and discussing induction, which makes me a bit nervous, but not too bad, as really she's not my primary and I'll be making those decisions ultimately through my primary.
All in all, while she stated the risks of the uterine rupture, she said they were about 1% and no scare tactics or "your 8 lb 13 oz baby was too big/pelvis was too small" or "we'll check baby size when you get closer" like my old OB suggested at 13 wks.