February 2011 Moms

This is just ridiculous!

https://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40853908/ns/today-entertainment/

Can MTV pay the rest of us for not looking like total fools on national tv, and exploiting our kids that will probably grow up to be just like this chick?

Seriously? this encourages teen pregnancy.  

Re: This is just ridiculous!

• Wow, I would totally love to get paid that much for having Sully. Maybe they can make a show called "Feb'11" about awesome moms who work really hard to make sure that their kids/families have a nice life! They can pay us that obscene amount of money and we can spend our time just as we do now. Working our butts off (whether we are SAHM or working,we do! I am fairly certain I haven't seen many lazy butts around here...), researching until our eyes bleed to make sure we are making informed choices for the most important people in the world before they are even born, and Bumping about it all!

But hey, a show about ordinary(extrordinary) women doing exactly as they should, that would be boring, right?

• WOW is about all I have to say.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemisskassielynn:

Wow, I would totally love to get paid that much for having Sully. Maybe they can make a show called "Feb'11" about awesome moms who work really hard to make sure that their kids/families have a nice life! They can pay us that obscene amount of money and we can spend our time just as we do now. Working our butts off (whether we are SAHM or working,we do! I am fairly certain I haven't seen many lazy butts around here...), researching until our eyes bleed to make sure we are making informed choices for the most important people in the world before they are even born, and Bumping about it all!

But hey, a show about ordinary(extrordinary) women doing exactly as they should, that would be boring, right?

Seriously, I keep joking around at work about how we need a reality show since there are currently 6 pregnant girls due in January and February.  I read this and wanted to call MTV. I do have a friend that is the assistant to the assistant producer for the show True Life...

• WOW, that is ridiculous. there are no words.....
    image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm no sniper, but I bet I could peg that girl in one shot. Her head's big enough.
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • I really hate to admit this but I actually watch this trash. Dh saw it one day and told me to watch it and I'm hooked. The stuff that goes on it totally insane. I actually feel bad for many of them because they look like total idiots!!!! And this one Amber, I said a few times when watching her episodes, that I can't believe MTV allows that stuff to go on. She hits her boyfriend and barely does anything with her daughter, it's digusting. And to be paid that much??? RIDICULOUS!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am disgusted by this whole matter.
    Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That truly disgusts me. I just think how hard we work and how hard I know other people work to provide for our families. We work hard not just for money - and that can be hard. But also for a stable loving environment.

Normally I'm to each his own - but this type of thing really bothers me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"