September 2011 Moms
Options

AW: 4weeks 5days and we have a gestational sac and a yolk sac!!! (pip)

So I'm 4 weeks and 5 days today, and after freaking out all day (I'm nearing the gestational age I was at when I mc'd), my co-worker finally told me to let her scan me..after not seeing really anything clear on a transabdominal scan, she did a tv on me (it wasn't weird, we're like family) and lo and behold - there was a sac with a yolk sac in it!!! I instantly started crying and was so relieved, like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders. We didn't get to see a sac last pregnancy, so this is a major milestone for me. So we should definitely see a baby and heartbeat in 1 week when I go for my official ultrasound at the office to check on everything..I'm so happy! Thanks for letting me boast ladies :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: 4weeks 5days and we have a gestational sac and a yolk sac!!! (pip)

• Options

that's awesome jo! your baby is beautiful!

Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image
  • Options
    So cool, thanks for sharing Jo and congrats again!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies - I can't wait to see the little blob next week :)
  • Options

That's awesome!!!  You're so lucky to have a job that lets you do that!!  I would be awful about it as I got further along!  I'd be like hmmmm let me see what the baby is doing day!

Either way it's awesome!!  So happy for you!  Your little nugget is so cute!

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options
    Woot woot!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! :)
  • Options
    That's awesome Jo!  Whoo-hoo!!
  • Options
    Yah! That's great news!!
    Who will it be? William Jamal or Madison Rose? BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Woohoo! That's great! Why don't you just put one of your u/s machines in your car and drive to all of our houses and do them for us  :)   That would be awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome, Jo! :)
  • Options
    Congratulations!   Lovely pictures!
  • Options

Aww, yay!! That is wonderful news!!

• Options
    Lol..I wish I could..its quite a bulky machine though, and it could get a little uncomfortable, as I'd have to vag you all to see your babies..lol
  • Options
    What a beautiful ultrasound :)  Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks again ladies! I'm so excited :)
  • Options
    Woo Hoo that is awesome Jo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"