Cloth Diapering

Oh man do I have issues

I saw on FB about the B4 sale. So I went over to the site to check it out. There was a wipe called Lily Frog, which is DD's nickname so of course I HAD to buy it, but I couldn't pay $5 shipping for a $1 wipe, so I added a few more wipes and 3 sets of the mini wipes (they are great for noses). I only spent $13 though. But I couldn't not get that wipe!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh man do I have issues

• grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • really, it's only $13, so let yourself enjoy the post purchase bliss w/o guilt  ;)

I'm trying to cut myself off, but I think I just need to get better about having/following a budget instead.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• Loading the player...
  • hilarious ;)  sounds like perfect logic to me!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • I got 3 dipes and some wipes on the first day of the sale. I wish it was only $13. Budget starts tomorrow. Girl scouts honor.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemoussy:
    I got 3 dipes and some wipes on the first day of the sale. I wish it was only $13. Budget starts tomorrow. Girl scouts honor.

haha. I believe you...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't feel bad about that!  You HAD to get it.  If I saw anything with one of his nicknames I would totally get it.  & B4 wipes are awesome.  I love the mini wipes for pee.  Perfect size.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"