April 2011 Moms

ugh not again

So I am sick with the stomach virus AGAIN!!! This time I'm not alone both of my boys are at different stages of the virus and DH has it now as well...I just hope we are all better by Saturday... Any tips on how to get over it...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ugh not again

• I'm sorry, I hope you feel better! Since it's a virus you can see if there's any safe antibiotics you can take. Get a lot of rest and make sure to stay hydrated.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry.  I got the virus this week and I am still fighting it now.  I ended up in the ER for dehydration Wednesday night.  They gave me Zofran to stop the nausea/vomiting.  The medicine helped so that I could start getting some fluids in me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ive been taking fernergan. i was in the hospital the night before christmas eve with preterm labor bc i was dehydrated from this bug...and then we got it again after christmas i have been staying hydrated and today seem to be getting over it my boys are feeling better too i had to find a back up sitter for tomorrow night (anniversary dinner with dh!!!) bc our sitters kids have the virus now...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"