June 2011 Moms

LOVING my DH :)

DH has planned a surprise night in the city for me for NYE :) We always used to go out with friends...and drink of course...which I can't do this year. So...he planned a fancy dinner (I don't know where) and we are staying overnight (I don't know where) and he has other fun things planned!

What is everyone else doing?? This will be a wonderful year for us! Happy New Year to all!

Re: LOVING my DH :)

• Oh!  That is so sweet :)

My hubby and I might be going to a friend's house.  However, we are in the middle of a blizzard, so we might just stay home!  I have sparkling grape juice all ready to go!!

Have a great night!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That sounds awesome! No plans for us this year because we both are trying to get over colds.

Happy New Year!

BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • What an awesome DH! We are going to a friend's house, she is 9 months PG so I wont feel left out not drinking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aw that's so cool! My SO has to work until 10:30 tonight, so needless to say, we won't be doing much of anything! I'll probably have some snacks made up for when he gets home that we can enjoy into the new year. Other than that, we are planning on spending our weekend going shopping for baby girl! lol
  • How fun is that?! Enjoy!

We're in the middle of an ice storm/blizzard so we're staying home and hold on to your bellies ladies....playing yahtzee and sipping some sparkling cider!

• We're staying in and ordering chinese food. DH is in 3 bands, and this is the first time we've EVER spent NYE together as a couple (by which I mean I haven't been at some venue where he's playing). Because I can't seem to make it past 10pm these days, he set the clocks ahead for me, so we can "pretend" when the ball drops!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What an amazing surprise! Hope you guys have fun! DH and I are headed up to the cottage for a few days. We'll be cozied up by the fireplace there and sipping sparkling cider tonight! Happy New Year everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awww your DH sounds like a sweetie! 

We're having a low-key evening, as we usually do for NYE - I'll be making couscous for an early dinner, then we got a boatload of snacks (mini quiches, cocktail shrimp, brie, things like that) and sparkling cider and will be having a movie marathon.  It's our NYE tradition (sans the usual alcohol) and I can't wait :)

Been away from theBump for a while, getting active again for all the good advice :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh that like soo much fun! Hubby and I made a  big deal of our first new yers together with a trip and fancy dinner etc, and now every year we reminisce... This year, we are both working. Pete's working 7p-7a and I'm closing down the restaurant. It is crazy snowy out and we don't have a full bar so hopefully I can be out at a somewhat reasonable time... I haven't closed a friday or saturday night since being preggo because I can't keep myself going long enough!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Sounds like you're in for a fun night!  We have had several invites from friends but between my getting tired so early and DH being sick and working until 6:30/8:30 tonight we may just stay home. Our next door neighbors are having a small party and that one appeals to me most since it's close to home. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• ooh, fun! 

We're having a couple friends over for dinner.  I'm busy getting the food ready and house clean today!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"