Cincinnati Babies

Weekly Weigh-In

AllieSchmallie, this one's for you.

How was everyone's week? How will you handle the merry making over New Year's?  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Weigh-In

• I am freaking sick. My doctor assures me it's an ear infection and not an adverse reaction to a vaccine I got yesterday. I am have been asleep for the better part of 20 hours so needless to say I didn't make my WW meeting today. This is probably a blessing in disguise for I have been a terrible glutton this past week. I am pretty certain had I gone I would have learned I was up a pound or two. 

Maybe illness will help melt off fat? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Sorry you're feeling crummy Moesten. :-(

Between all the holiday hooplah, being sick, and other things I don't think I've weighed in every week.  So I'm just going to give you a December total as of today--4lbs lost this month.  I am freaking stoked.  My goal was just to maintain, as I didn't want to deprive myself of all the yummy holiday fare.  Starting next week though, the real work begins--half marathon training!  I'm equal parts nervous and excited.

Happy New Year to you all and best of luck!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mike and I re-joined WW again this week! He wants to lose 33 pounds by his 33rd birthday in April, and I want to be supportive and drop the last of this baby weight. We're loving the new plan! Fruits free? Heck yea. We're already making better choices and that's what it's all about.

Unfortunately I've jacked up my ankle somehow (I think it's tendonitis, I go to the doctor Monday) so I won't be hitting the gym anytime soon. Sucks. I can hardly walk sometimes.

image Ready to rumble.
  • I weighed myself on 12/23 (the day before my usual weigh-in day) and I was down one pound from the week before.

I have no intention of weighing myself this week whatsoever.  

I will ring in the New Year with the resolve to get re-serious about weight loss, pictures of me over the holidays are frightening to look at.  But I'm still not weighing in till 2011.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • I had a goal of just maintaining, knowing full well that lots of sweets and adult drinks would be on the menu all month.  I enjoyed my holiday baking and indulged.  Haven't worked out in over two weeks because life has been so busy.  I feel like a lazy slug.  The results?  Down 2.5 lbs, and a pants size.  Wooo freaking hoo!  BUT, I am still waiting for the imbibing to catch up and land somewhere on my mid section or butt.  I don't always see a gain immediately after allowing myself to pig out.  Sometimes it takes a week or two to show up.  So, I am not touching my ticker yet.  Other people are finally noticing that I have lost some weight, and that feels great.  Hopping back on the treadmill and WW tomorrow.  Good luck to everyone!

@Moesten-I hope you feel better soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I have no update, since all I've done is eat for the past two weeks. Blah. Wish me luck starting off on the right foot tomorrow!

Moesten - I hope you feel better soon! That doesn't sound like a fun way to ring in the new year at all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"