Upstate NY Babies

My New Years and early January..

Should be interesting.  My younger DD is miserably sick, older DD could very well get it.  DH has to leave Sat morning 4am to go to China for 2 weeks.. so I'm on my own.  I have some friends coming to check in on me, but we don't have any family members who help out.  I'm used to doing the 'single mom' thing from DH being so busy, but it should be interesting having absolutely no backup.  Hoping DD is on the mend when DH heads off to China!

Re: My New Years and early January..

• Hopefully the time flies and the girls are feeling good.  My BFF just had her DH return from a 7 month deployment.  She has a 9 month old and works almost full time....her LO has also been in the hospital several times for resp. issues.  She was a trooper and did such an amazing job while he was gone...she is my inspiration when I think that I have it tough (which I do not).  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry H is sick, hopefully N won't get it. Maybe time will go quickly and DH will be home before you know it. Hang in there.

• Loading the player...
  • Wow that really sucks.  I hope you and your other dd stay healthy.
  • Wow mrsoc, that is tough.. and definitely an inspiration.

I was raised by my disabled grandmother, so I do always say, if she can do it, anyone can.  

• Good luck!  When DH left the country last year I was expecting some challenges but had nothing but bad luck over and over again.  I hope everyone gets and stays healthy and it's an uneventful period for you guys

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"