Bedrest Mama's Daily Check-In ~ Friday ~ — The Bump
High-Risk Pregnancy

Bedrest Mama's Daily Check-In ~ Friday ~

This thread is for any and all mamas on bed-rest, in any form. We are stuck home or in the hospital, in a bed or on our couches, and could use the support of each other to make it through this time in order to get to a healthy baby! We all know how hard bed-rest is and we wish everyone a healthy pregnancy!!!! Anyone is welcome to join, and anyone can start this daily thread. Just copy and paste this paragraph and info lines below if you get here and the thread has yet to start for that day! Feel free to give us updates about your condition below!

Name -

Due date -

Date placed on bed-rest -

Type of bed-rest -

Reason why -

Question of the Day: What are your plans for this New Year's Eve night? If you were not on bed-rest, what would you and/ or your family normally do?

If you have any updates, upcoming appointments, or anything else to say, let us know!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.

Re: Bedrest Mama's Daily Check-In ~ Friday ~

• Name - Marcy

Due date - 4/4

Date placed on bed-rest - 12/1 (first two weeks in hospital, released for home best rest on 12/15)

Type of bed-rest - Strict (hoping for modified in the next week or so)

Reason why - Shortening cervix

Question of the Day: Tonight, we are having some friends over for food, conversation and games.  We'd probably be doing the same thing if I wasn't on bed rest, but then I would be the one preparing the food.  Tonight I get a break the cooking!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Name - buggles

Due Date - May 23

Date Placed on Bedrest - at 18 weeks (Dec. 20)

Type - Strict (at home: in order to prevent doing it in the hospital again)

Why ? Incompetent cervix (diagnosed after losing our son in 2008)

Question of the Day: What are your plans for this New Year's Eve night? If you were not on bed-rest, what would you and/ or your family normally do?

We're getting the kids in bed on time and having a few hors d'oeuvres ready to watch the countdown on TV. If I wasn't on bed-rest we'd most likely be doing the same except with champagne added.

I did enjoy that one time though when I booked a weekend flight to Chicago with my H to celebrate the New Year. That was fun (before our DC came to be)!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Name - Donna

Due date - 3/25

Date placed on bed-rest - 12/17

Type of bed-rest - Strict (at home)

Reason why - Pregnancy induced hypertension

Our friends are coming over, which is something we would probably be doing anyway, but they'll be cooking instead of me doing any cooking. We'll be watching a lot of TV and won't be playing as many games as usual (I tend to get really excited while playing games, haha).

If you have any updates, upcoming appointments, or anything else to say, let us know!

Started weekly fetal assessment testing this week and great news, baby is growing just fine and hasn't been affected with my blood pressure!! Woo hoo!!

-Donna Married 11/19/09 Pregnancy #1: Son born March 22, 2011 after 3+ long months on bed rest due to PIH Pregnancy #2: Early miscarriage Pregnancy #3: Are we crazy for 2 under 2? Due 11/9/2012, diagnosed as Chronic HBP for this pregnancy along with gestational diabetes BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards