Georgia Babies
Options

Anyone ever used workout DVDs...

That you liked a lot? I want to try some pilates/yoga type stuff. I'm working on my New Year's resolution here. I just don't have time to get to a gym unless I want to wake up at 4:30 am, and that is just not happening.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone ever used workout DVDs...

• Options
    If you have Netflix you can try some out to see which one you like.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yup!  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is pretty popular, and I know from firsthand experience that it works.  It'll make you hate doing things like sitting upright and walking for a week or so, but if you stick with it it's good stuff.  One recommendation: if you haven't worked out regularly in a while, start with something like soup cans for free weights at first.  Trust me.  :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ditto 30 day shred. I also really like anything by kathy smith, that *** is tough too.
  • Options
    Or if you have cable, they have some exercise programs on demand. I have done them before while the LO is napping.

• Options
    On Demand has some options. I just got the Jackie Warner videos. I might have a tiny crush on her and her abs. I figured might as well give it a shot.
  • Options
    Thanks all. I never thought about looking on Netflix or On Demand, and if I get to feeling really ambitious I'll try Jillian! I used to religiously watch that show Work Out with Jackie Warner on Bravo. I don't know why, but she was very entertaining to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    also  try your local library to check out exercise DVD'd
  • Options
    I do Chalean Extreme program at home. However, it's focused on lifting and cardio and only has a small yoga component (20 minutes once a week). Sadly, I still have to get up at 4:30, even to fit a workout at home or a run into my schedule :( I have found that our local library has workout DVDs you can check out s well as places like Netflix.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"