Parenting after 35
Options

How did poop get THERE?

We gave Charlie his bath last night, fed him, and DH was holding him. He pooped, so Aaron went to change him and screamed for me to come in the room! OMG!!! I have never seen (or smelled) such horror! The poop went up his back all the way up to his shoulders!  Shoulders?? How does poop get on the shoulders? Charlie thought it was hilarious and laughed the whole time. To be honest, we did too. Needless to say, we had to give him a second bath. UGH! Ick!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How did poop get THERE?

• Options
    Poop is amazing stuff.  Wait until it is at his armpits in the back and the front.  I just wonder how they can hold so much. 
  • Options

I'm sorry but I was totally laughing as I read this post.  Your poor DH! Poor you!  Glad Charlie is clean now. lol

And I love that your DH is Aaron and your DS is Charles (Charlie) since A is Aaron Charles!  :-)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ah, those blowout poos are so much fun. LOL! Wait until it's up in the hair and everything. Wink

I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Options

Ever wonder how poop got so funny?  Thanks for the laugh! I could almost hear the scream from your DH for help.

• Options
    Ewww!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagevanverth:
    Poop is amazing stuff.  Wait until it is at his armpits in the back and the front.  I just wonder how they can hold so much. 
    And not to be underestimated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"