Adoption

Away for a bit...now back...need help

I've done some reading, I think I'm caught up... First to all - Congratulations, good luck and stay strong. Cherish the support of your sisters and brothers from the bump, with their/your support it made our adoption journey more bearable.

Re-intro: I'm the very proud adoptive mom of Noah. We started our journey in October of '08, matched in August of '09 and Noah was born October of '09. I'm available for questions if anyone has any.

Now we're ready for journey ver. #2. We've moved to California and I need your help. I'm having a heck of a time finding a resouce I feel confident with that can provide information on agencies, laws, and other California specific adoption information. Does anyone know of such a resource? I'm not asking you to share your agency information as I know that can sometimes be a sensative matter, that being said I will take any information anyone is willing to share - good or bad.

Thank you!

Re: Away for a bit...now back...need help

• send me an email at JillAndJohnAdopt At Gmail.

I'll share my experiences in CA, albeit Southern Cal.

There are a few Northern Cal women on the board and I am sure they'll chime in too.

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • I'm also in Nor Cal, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at :

amber @  waxpaper   dot  org

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"