June 2011 Moms

Hi ladies!!

So I have not been on very much in like a month! I don't really know what I have missed, but update on me....

I am gaining weight, don't know if it's too much or not, don't seem to really care, I am pregnant! I feel little flutters every now and then, could be baby could be things strectching and growing inside of me not sure, but pretty sure it's from being pregnant! I still have morning sickness every now and then, I am suprised as any other that it didn't automatically stop the day I went into the second trimester, who woulda thought! I have headaches and am still tired, maybe baby or the fact that I have two other kids that I have to keep up with who knows? I have graduated from my favorite pair of jeans to my favorite pair of comfy pants, could be the weight gain or the protruding buldge! I am crossing my fingers for a boy, but have this strange feeling it is yet another girl, symptoms are exactly like my other two! We lost one of the twins, I think the healthy baby ate the other one! But on the bright side of things I have almost made it through all of my family christmas's with out killing someone because I want a cocktail so damn bad!!!

I think if this does turn out to be a girl we decided on a name,

Peyton Grace!

We still have two boy names to decide on!

(Some of the things I wrote I was being sarcastic!!)

~Kelly Marie~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi ladies!!

• Welcome back! Not much new is going on here, things are progressing normally. 

I lost 3 lbs in the beginning but have gained them back so I am even with the weigh gain but I have a bulge.  Some of the other girls here were saying they are still sick so I hope you all feel better soon. 

I love the name Peyton Grace. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"