Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

2 yr b-day party ideas...what did you do?

DD's actual b-day was 12/24 and her party is 1/8 (next Saturday.) All the party places I checked out were pretty expensive, so we're having it here...about 7 toddlers (2-3 years old) and a couple of older kids (4 & 5 yrs.) 

I was thinking about setting up a few activities that the kids could just play at (basketball hoop, art easel w/crayons, small play table with building blocks, etc.) For the bigger kids I'm not sure about activities or favors.

What did you do for your 2 year old's party?

Re: 2 yr b-day party ideas...what did you do?

• Options

Well, my daughter's birthday is in late May in Arizona, so our activities wouldn't really suit your cold-weather baby -- I had a water table set up outside that was a huge hit.

But we did have some 4-5 year olds and they all had a great time exploring and seemed to spend the most time coloring those large coloring books.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We also had a party with outside activities. (April in Florida) We set up the water table and a couple of those cheap blow up pools and the kids had a blast. I've seen those small ball pits on clearance at Target for like $10 in the after Christmas sales.  Maybe you can set one of those up too. My kids got one for Christmas and it keeps them busy forever.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"