Austin Babies
Options

clicky poll: which is better for toddler?

Ad's Christmas gift from us was a bust.  It was the Fisher-Price  Learn and Move Music Station. It looked cool but did not work quite as well as we had hoped.  So we returned it to Amazon (they are amazing about returns!) and are thinking about what to get her in return.  Our second option was a ride-on of some kind.  We have narrowed it down to two, but we can't decide which one she will like more.

Cozy Coupe  

or

Disney Fairy Mini Quad

Which do you think is better for a 15-month old?  I think the Cozy Coupe is safer, but DH thinks she will enjoy the quad longer and that we can (will) buy a helmet/pads for her.

[Poll]
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: clicky poll: which is better for toddler?

• Options
    I'm voting coupe. I think she will get more use out of it now. Maybe not for the long term but I know DS still likes his coupe and expect he will like it for a long time (but who knows). He likes to push it around, put things in it, open and close the door, be pushed around in it. We don't have a toy like the other one you showed though I imagine he would like it too.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Options

I voted for the Cozy Coupe.  My kids are 2 and 3 1/2 and both still love it (we gave it to them last year for Christmas).  I would suggest getting the red color if you plan to have more kids.  Those things last for years and you could easily use a red one for a boy or girl.

I would not get the 4 wheeler that is open, but one like this might be good.  We got it for the kids this year and my 2 year old can push the pedal and can sort of steer, but not very well.  I would be way too worried about him falling off of the open style.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

we got the cozy coupe police car for H and he loves it like you wouldn't believe. and he's going on 3. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have both and Layna likes the coupe better.
  • Options
    I don't have the second option, but Leo got the Cozy Coupe for his 1st birthday and is still totally obsessed with it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    All three of my kids love the Cozy Coupe. We don't have a quad so I can't compare, but I don't think you can go wrong with the Cozy Coupe.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options
    Another vote for the Cozy Coupe (but get a red one - more gender-neutral and easier to resell later).  Babytaffy is over four and still uses his often, in fact he hid his shoes in it just this week and it took us two days to find them.  He has the convertible version which is nice as it comes with a removable parent push bar.
  • Options
    I voted for coupe.  I think that she will like it for a long time.  I have seen kids use those things for. ever.  Personally I am not a fan of the power wheels type toys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"