Parenting after 35
Options

Buried alive in work, snow and tourons!

This is my busiest week of the year, all the Bay Area people are here and I've been working 14 hour days 7 days a week with a severe cold and we got 2 more feet of snow yesterday...AGH!  Simon is still not feeling 100% after his fever/seizure on xmas day but I've been sending him to daycare, bad mommy but I have no choice, I'm too busy and too sick to take care of him.  Just popping in to say hi and will try to catch up and read some posts tonight.  I cannot wait for this week to be OVER!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Buried alive in work, snow and tourons!

• Options

Glad Simon is feeling better. I'm sure he's fine to be back at daycare. Now, hope you find time to rest and get better!

I love "tourons". I heard someone use that here this summer during the height of our season. Too funny. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Tourons = moronic tourists? If so,LMAO!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDaisiesinmygarden:
    Tourons = moronic tourists? If so,LMAO!!!

You got it. Tourist/Moron. Or any variation thereof. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hang in there....it's almost over!
  • Options
    imagedaisydana:

Glad Simon is feeling better. I'm sure he's fine to be back at daycare. Now, hope you find time to rest and get better!

I love "tourons". I heard someone use that here this summer during the height of our season. Too funny. 

Yeah, the locals come up with some pretty funny names for tourists: cidiots, gapers, flatlanders, shoobies (I think that's an east coast word though)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hope both of you feel better!
  • Options
    ICK!  what do you do?  That sounds miserable without the cold!  Feel better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"