Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Our 365 Photography

Has anyone used them besides the hospital pictures? When my hospital pictures of DD came I got a card for a free 8x10 and no sitting fee and no obligation to purchase anything else from them so I scheduled and they are coming today. I am just hoping after last night (which was a little rough) that DD will be in a good mood for her pictures.

If you have used 365 before can you tell me about your experience with them?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
<3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

Re: Our 365 Photography

• They're good! They will come today and take about 20-25 pictures, different poses, different outfits if you want and they'll offer you packages for that session.

They're pretty good at getting the baby's attention too.

I liked them, good luck!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They came and took pictures of DD at the hospital and I wasn't thrilled with their prices because I had already scheduled a newborn shoot for later in the week, so I didn't order anything. I waited and they called me back about 2 weeks later and offered me a deal I couldn't refuse.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our first family photo!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"