Multiples
Options

C-section scheduled for tomorrow!!

We had an amino done today and the lungs are mature so we are moving forward with the c-section tomorrow morning at 9:30am.

I'm having mixed emotions from excited, scared, anxious, nervous, all rolled into one. I keep repeating to myself - I can do this!!

I'm proud of my body for what it accomplished. Carried twins to full term with zero signs of pre-e. We were even joking with the doctor today that DH and I have no clue what to do with the babies in the hospital room. We feel like first time parents. He was laughing, but excited for us.

We are prepping DD for everything and she is really testing us tonight. Not how I envisioned my last night with my DD. Her bags are packed and we are about to go and drop her off to my parent's house.

I'll try and post some pictures this weekend or next week. Wish us luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.

Re: C-section scheduled for tomorrow!!

• Options

that is awesome! Congrats on carrying them so long!

It's a surreal feeling to KNOW you are going to have twins in less than a day.... I will never forget that last day before my scheduled c/s.... it was so weird! :)

enjoy every moment! You will do great!  Can't wait to see pics of your DD with the babies!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    AW!  Good Luck!!!!  Just keep on top of your pain meds and get up moving as soon as you're comfortable to do so.  Can't wait to see pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!! Good luck, I can't wait to see pics of the little ones..:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good luck tomorrow!  Can't wait to see pics of your new little ones! 

After 20 months TTC with PCOS, we were blessed with twins!
    They arrived at 36 weeks after PTL and bedrest for 14 weeks. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    imageimage
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow!!
    BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow.  There is no other feeling like the anticipation before delivery. Cherish every moment!

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Options
    Congrats and good luck tomorrow!!!!  It's a great day for a birthday (my girls turn two :-)!
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options
    You made it!  Last week in response to one of my posts, I remember you saying "if I make it."  Congratulations and good luck tomorrow!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Good luck!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"